Our team of brand strategist combine business, marketing, communications, and design thinking to develop meaningful, differentiated, and authentic brands for companies big and small or startups.
We don’t just come up with what’s cool; we craft the message your customer wants to hear and one that you can deliver on.Based in Lebanon, our agency has acquired strong expertise in branding, logo design and website & mobile UI/UX.
Logo and Brand Identity go hand-in-hand and once your business achieves the amalgamation of these two, you actually create a unique symbol. How your logo is designed plays a crucial role in determining what your business truly stands for? To consumers, it perceives an image that fervently differentiates you from the rest of the players in the market. But in order to transform your logo into a brand identity, it must be intuitive, consumer-friendly and must deliver clear-cut representation. Being a leading digital marketing agency in Lebanon, we believe it is our responsibility to make you familiar with the key differences between these three:
- Brand – A perceived emotional corporate image.
- Identity – A visual aspect of the overall brand.
- Logo – A symbol, sign or trademark representing the aura of the organization.
The fundamental idea of logo and branding design is to have a true corporate image that could describe the company as a whole. Once you start gaining immense exposure, it evidently becomes the face of a company. It’s a point of recognition for clients and can be a differentiator among your potential customers.
At SYNC, our work approach is not like other digital marketing agencies in Lebanon. Since our organization is being managed by a team of efficient designers who understand the magnitude of a great logo, as a customer, you can expect impeccable work in rapid turnaround time.
While Designing A Logo, we brainstorm to come up with a design that is memorable and makes a great first impression. Afterwards, we give a strong emphasis on key aspects like-
- Colour – Colour theory is complex where one has to make sure they are not too bright or not too dim. The majority of us aren’t aware of the fact that colour evokes moods and feelings. For example, red can evoke aggression, passion or love. Thus, it is imperative to keep this in mind while choosing colour combination and try to match the overall tone of the brand.
- Design That Suits Your Company. Determining the best design style is sometimes hard and our team will ease your quest by offering you options such as a 2D logo, 3D logo, gradient design, drop shadow, etc. Among so many styles, you gain the privilege to pick the right one out of the pool.
- Typography. Believe it or not, but it matters a lot. Font types and sizes are typically underrated, but it does play a crucial role in the readership factor. Our team consider the main points i.e. avoiding commonly used fonts and choose the one that wisely reflects a professional image.