E-Commerce How Facebook is Different than Linkedin for Social Media Marketing in Lebanon?
Which Yields Better Results – Facebook Ads or Linkedin Ads? Social media management is a crucial aspect in today’s business world and almost every company on this planet understands its magnitude for massive reach and maximum sales.
Social media marketing is a gateway to optimal promotion, brand awareness, building credibility and moreover building trust. Once the user gets connected with your business or brand, they stick for a long period of time.
Today, millions of people are active on hundreds of social media platforms and for a business, it opens the door for maximum exposure. But when it comes to promotion, it is equally important that you first understand which is better for what type of marketing in order to build hype in your target region.
Facebook and Linkedin, they both are the giants but attract different kinds of users. Where Facebook is more like social-savvy and simply for fun, Linkedin, on the other hand, is entirely professional and suited for business purposes. Let’s look at the sheer number of users on each platform. As of 2019, Facebook has more than 2 billion active users worldwide and Linkedin has about 250 million active users. The ultimate facade that differentiates Facebook from Linkedin is the type of users, targeting quality and lead quality.
Advertising on Linkedin and Facebook
Linkedin is truly a game changer for B2B (business to business) marketing, where the target audience is mainly companies, business professionals, entrepreneurs and experts. The platform effectively realizes marketing goals with respect to lead generation and awareness. The facts about Linkedin are:
- Linkedin is the third most used social platform among business personnel.
- 41% of B2B marketer give priority to Linkedin marketing.
- Linkedin has been the most effective platform for product launch and business promotion.
- Linkedin is also the most effective ways to recruit best talent.
- Linkedin improves professional outlook and bridges the gap for face-to-face relationships.
Facebook needs no introduction when it comes to business to consumer (B2C) marketing and has been entrepreneurs favorite marketing platform to kick-start the business. Facebook is a platform for anyone to advertise and it’s a simple & straightforward process. All you need to do is tailor your ads to the specific need. The factors that portray Facebook as extremely dependable to drive leads & engagement are:
The marketing and promotion are relatively low cost and affordable to anyone.
- Users are interactive to ads via like, share, and comment.
- Facebook Ads allow businesses to bridge the communication gap.
- It’s a remarkable platform to drive traffic to the website and evidently drive sales.
- Customer support in rapid turnaround time. Businesses can respond quickly to customer queries.
- Gateway to immense exposure. 90% of Facebook users are active on a daily basis via app and website.
Other than Facebook and Linkedin, there are Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Quora, and many more. At SYNC, we are working with a team of leading marketers who first understand your business niche and then bring you a viable marketing approach to realize your business goals. To speak with our specialist, do stop by at https://sync.com.lb.